Originally based in Celtic belief, the language and meaning of flowers has progressed through the years, reaching its peak in the Victorian era. The Victorians appreciated the Language of Flowers as a way to express their feelings. In the Language of Flowers, this bloom represents innocence, purity, loyal love, I’ll never tell, love that triumphs over all. It’s also the flower that represents the fifth wedding anniversary.
- Ornaments to Remember suggests our blown-glass daisy Christmas ornaments, with their vibrant blooms and lush petals, will add to your garden art decor or Christmas tree. Or give the gift of glass flowers to the gardener in your life. We promise they’ll never wilt.
- An original design by Ornaments to Remember.
- Handcrafted by EUROPEAN artisans.
- Beauty is always in bloom.
- Ornament height: 4 1/2 inches.