A mythical animal, the Dragon is often characterized as a monstrous serpent with a crested head, wings, and huge claws. In some cultures, the dragon is feared and associated with evil and destruction. Ancient Greeks and Romans, however, incorporated the dragon image into military symbols, because it was thought dragons had protective qualities. In some Asian cultures, dragons are worshiped because they symbolize good fortune.
- A mystical creature of power and influence–that’s the essence of our copper dragon ornament.
- An original decoration by Ornaments to Remember.
- Handcrafted by EUROPEAN artisans.
- Whimsical gift for Bosses Day!
- Dragon ornament height: 4 inches.