A mythical animal, the Dragon is often characterized as a monstrous serpent with a crested head, wings, and huge claws. In some cultures, the dragon is feared and associated with evil and destruction. Ancient Greeks and Romans, however, incorporated the dragon image into military symbols, because it was thought dragons had protective qualities. When there’s a pearl in their mouths, dragons are able to offer both protection and good fortune.
- This mythical animal is remarkable. Dragons symbolize protection and good fortune. What a lucky charm our Dragon ornament is!
- An original decoration by Ornaments to Remember.
- Handcrafted by EUROPEAN artisans.
- Special gift for those who were born in the Year of the Dragon.
- Dragon ornament height: 4 inches.