The classic English riding boot comes high enough up the leg to prevent the leathers of the saddle from pinching the leg of the rider. Moreover, the toe portion and heel are specially constructed to prevent injury to a rider’s foot. There are many styles or English riding boots-field, dress, hunt, and paddock. The hunt cap is a specially designed equestrian helmet designed to prevent the rider from sustaining head injuries.
- The ever-classic riding boot. Ours already have the broken-in look.
- An original design by Ornaments to Remember.
- Handcrafted by EUROPEAN artisans.
- Perfectly paired with our English Riding Saddle.
- English boot & Hunt Cap ornament height: 3-1/2 inches.