What is the difference between a squash, gourd, and pumpkin? Genetically, they all belong to the same Curcubita family. Because they are so closely related, it’s sometimes difficult to tell them apart. Basically, a pumpkin is something you carve; a squash is something you cook; and a gourd is something you look at.
- Celebrate autumn’s vibrant harvest colors by mixing together an assortment of gourds, pumpkins, acorns, oak leaves, and squash. One of our favorites is the Spoon Gourd ornament.
- An original design by Ornaments to Remember.
- Handcrafted by EUROPEAN artisans.
- Ideal for party favors and table top decorations.
- Spoon gourd ornament height: 5-3/4 inches.