Pumpkins are the fruit of the Curcubita Pepo vine, usually orange in color. (We’ve taken some artistic license with our Harvest Pumpkin ornaments!) In Europe, a variety of edible winter squashes are also called pumpkins. The flesh of pumpkins is used to make pumpkin pies. Pumpkin seeds are often dried and roasted to create a delectable and healthy snack. Pumpkin can be a term of endearment for someone. And, pumpkin is another way of describing a strong orange coloration.
- A haunting home. With a touch of the macabre, our black pumpkin ornament needs only a scaredy-cat. Finely-detailed with white branches and tiny ravens.
- An original decoration by Ornaments to Remember.
- Handcrafted by EUROPEAN artisans.
- Adorned with a curly glass pumpkin vine.
- Harvest Pumpkin ornament height: 4 inches