The origins of hula are shrouded in legend. Steeped in tradition, the art of hula is used to translate Hawaiian mythology, history and culture. One story describes the adventures of Hi’iaka, who danced to appease her fiery sibling, the volcano goddess Pele. The Hi’iaka epic provides the basis for many present-day dances.
- Add hula girl ornaments to your tropical Christmas tree or beach decor. Dressed in a beautiful holoku gown, our green hula wahine ornament celebrates the birthplace of hula on Molokai.
- An original design by Ornaments to Remember.
- Handcrafted by EUROPEAN artisans.
- Collect all four of these lovely blown-glass Hawaiian hula dancer ornaments in vibrant colors.
- Hula Girl Christmas Ornament height: 6.75 inches