The origins of hula are cloaked in legend. Deep with tradition, the hula is an art used to translate Hawaiian history, mythology, and culture. One legend describes the adventures of Hi’iaka, who danced to sooth her fiery sibling, the volcano goddess Pele. This epic provides the basis for many current-day dances.
- Our Hula Girl ornament celebrates the traditional dance of Hawaii. A form of living history, hula keeps on giving.
- An original design by Ornaments to Remember.
- Handcrafted by EUROPEAN artisans.
- Great gift for those who are (or who aspire to be) dancers.
- Hula Girl ornament height: 6-3/4 inches.