Worn originally by both men and women, the Kimono is a long robe that is widely regarded as the national costume of Japan. There are many different types of kimono and they are used for various purposes. For example, the Chokochokogi is used for “going here and there.” Young women in coming-of-age ceremonies wear a long-sleeved kimono called a Furisode. Many kimonos are individual works of art, thought to reflect the soul of the Japanese people.
- Inspired by Imari porcelain designs, our kimono reflects Asian simplicity, yet with a complex coloration added layer by layer.
- An original design by Ornaments to Remember.
- Handcrafted by EUROPEAN artisans.
- Coordinating pieces available.
- Kimono ornament height: 5 inches.