The United States Postal Service officially began in 1775 with Benjamin Franklin serving as Postmaster General. In 1847 the first stamps were issued and featured pictures of “monumental people.” Over time, stamp designs have been expanded to include images of our nation’s changes and growth. Looking at old stamps is looking back at America’s history. For many, a big name suitcase is more desirable than an old clunker with travel stickers. But there are those of us that’ll take a vintage, stickered to death case (or create on of our own) over a designer any day. Why? Because they show where we’ve traveled with loved ones and reflect the color and culture of the places we’ve visited. They also completely eliminate the chance of confusing your bag with someone else’s!
- All you need is love. Embellished with love postage stamps, our suitcase ornament will take you anywhere your heart desires.
- An original decoration by Ornaments to Remember. Handcrafted by EUROPEAN artisans.
- Love-themed stamps may vary.
- Small space for personalization is available.
- Love suitcase ornament height: 3 inches.