Traditionally, a martini is made with gin, dry vermouth, a green olive or lemon twist. Adding a splash of olive juice creates a “dirty” martini. When mixing equal amounts of sweet and dry vermouth, a “perfect” martini is made. Today’s mixology for a martini bears little resemblance to tradition. Some would argue the new “-tinis” (appletini, lemontini, peachtini, chocotini, etc.) are mere cocktails masquerading as martinis.
- For those (including James Bond) who prefer their martinis shaken, not stirred. Complete with a glass and olives, our Martini Shaker ornament is ready to party.
- An original design by Ornaments to Remember. Handcrafted by EUROPEAN artisans.
- Shake up some holiday cheer.
- Pair this ornament with a bottle of vermouth.
- Martini Shaker ornament height: 3-3/4 inches.