Originally from France, the Petit Four is a bite-sized and elaborately decorated miniature cake. Traditionally, they’re created by alternating layers of chocolate or white sponge cake with icing or jam. The last step involves covering each with fondant and decorating with beautiful designs. These artistic creations are tasty gems and often look too good to eat. Bon Appetit.
- Our Petit Fours ornaments look good enough to eat, but are handcrafted from blown-glass for years of guilt free enjoyment. These lovely pastel French pastry ornaments look as tempting as the real treats–and are decorated with delicate bows and flowers for perfection in confection. Set of three.
- An original design by Ornaments to Remember. Handcrafted by EUROPEAN artisans.
- Weddings, tea parties, and progressive desserts.
- Cravings? Here’s a permanent fix!
- Petit Fours ornament height: 2 inches.