The history of billiards is long and very rich. Played by kings, commoners, ladies, gentlemen, and hustlers alike, the game has evolved from a lawn game similar to croquet to an indoor game played on a wooden table with green cloth to simulate grass. Pool, or Pocket Billiards, is a variation of billiards played on a smaller table with six pockets.
- Rack the balls, chalk the cue, and take stock of your opponent. Celebrate the passion of basement billiard buffs with our pool rack ornament.
- An original design by Ornaments to Remember.
- Handcrafted by EUROPEAN artisans.
- Cue up the color in your game room.
- Pool Rack ornament height: 4 inches