Seagulls are, perhaps, the quintessential icon of a visit to the coast. Ranging in wingspan from 2 feet (Little Gull) to 5.7 feet (Great Black-Backed Gull), gulls are found near water in many places around the world. Gulls are able to drink both salt and fresh water, and will eat small fish, crabs, or just about anything they can scavenge.
- This scrappy sea gull wishes you Glad Tidings throughout the year. Plus, no sea gull droppings.
- An original decoration by Ornaments to Remember.
- Handcrafted by EUROPEAN artisans.
- Perfect present for those who love the beach.
- Clip-on sea gull ornament height: 4 inches.