The numbers on shirt labels don’t require a degree in mathematics, but one should know what they mean. The most common numbers reflect shirt size. For example, 16/32 indicates a neck diameter of 16-inches and a sleeve length of 32-inches. Numerals like 80 or 140 indicate the number of threads per square inch. Just like with bed sheets, the higher the thread count the better the quality. Finally, there’s the price tag. No interpretation needed.
- Shopping for your first dress shirt? It’s important that every detail is perfect so we’ve included a tiny magenta tie. Sweet.
- An original design by Ornaments to Remember. Handcrafted by EUROPEAN artisans.
- No need to answer the question, “Does this make my neck look fat?”
- Small space for personalization is available.
- Shirt and Tie ornament height: 3-3/4 inches.