A sombrero is usually a high-crowned hat (with a very wide brim) made of felt or straw. In Spanish, the word “sombrero” simply means hat. Gringos use the word “sombrero” to describe this specific type of hat–often worn for the shade it provides.
- Bright and colorful, fun and fringed. Our Sombrero ornament will create a colorful reminder of a magnificent trip to Mexico.
- An original design by Ornaments to Remember. Handcrafted by EUROPEAN artisans.
- Travel and souvenir gift.
- Whimsical party favor or party invitation.
- Sombrero ornament height: 3 inches.