Do you know Connie Douglas Reeves? The oldest member of the National Cowgirl Museum and Hall of Fame, Connie was one of the first women to study law at a Texas law school. During her lifetime, she taught 30,000 girls to ride. Connie’s time in the saddle was well spent. This one’s for you.
Oregon Senators may adopt a resolution that suggests Oregonians live by 10 principles. These principles are adapted from the Code of the West and include:Live each day with courage. Take pride in your work. Be tough, but fair. Talk less, say more. When you make a promise, keep it. Ride for the brand. We suggest a revision to the last one. Let’s ride with integrity.
- The western saddle is built for durability when tackling tough jobs like roping cattle. Our Western Saddle Ornament features fringe and rope detailing and is a perfect gift for the rider on your list.
- An original decoration by Ornaments to Remember.
- Handcrafted by EUROPEAN artisans.
- Coordinate with the Cowboy Boot and Hat Ornaments.
- Western Saddle Ornament height: 3 1/2 inches.