Is that a jackhammer on the side of your house? No, just a woodpecker. As humans continue to encroach in natural habitats, it seems that animals have been adapting more quickly than humans. You could thank the woodpecker for eating the insects multiplying in your siding, or you can spend the next week standing outside with a garden hose spraying it every time it returns. Hats off to the resourcefulness of this colorful character.
- Our Woodpecker ornament stays put even if other species are migrating! Finished to perfection, we guarantee no woodpecker holes in your tree.
- An original decoration by Ornaments to Remember.
- Handcrafted by EUROPEAN artisans.
- All the charm, without the constant rat-a-tat noise.
- Woodpecker ornament height: 5 inches.