Traditional Christmas Ornament; By the 1890s Christmas ornaments were arriving from Germany and Christmas tree popularity was on the rise around the U.S. It was noted that Europeans used small trees about four feet in height, while Americans liked their Christmas trees to reach from floor to ceiling. The early 20th century saw Americans decorating their trees mainly with homemade ornaments, while the German-American sect continued to use apples, nuts, and marzipan cookies. Popcorn joined in after being dyed bright colors and interlaced with berries and nuts. Electricity brought about Christmas lights, making it possible for Christmas trees to glow for days on end. With this, Christmas trees began to appear in town squares across the country and having a Christmas tree in the home became an American tradition. Today, the Christmas tree has shed most of its religious significance. Having become a fully-integrated cross-cultural winter tradition, families of all faiths around the world await that beloved time of year when they can dust off their decorations once more. The ornaments are made by Polyresin material which is breakable and there is a polish on the face of the ornament. All of our ornaments are perfectly eligible for handwriting. WE CUSTOMIZE FOR YOU !! How : 1- Please click the brown (CUSTOMIZE NOW) button on the right-hand side of the page. 2- There are “Customize” box or boxes right under the “Add to Card” button. 3- Feel free to fill the “Customize” boxes on your own taste. 4- Then “Add to Card” We are going customize (handmade personalization) for you. 5- We guaranteed to ship 1-2 days. Please note: Customization is free of charge. There is a character limit of the boxes !!
- FREE PERSONALIZATION – Free Handmade customization with the talented artists carefully. Our artists have at least 5 years of experience.
- Click “CUSTOMIZE NOW” Button – Find the button on the right-hand side corner, then enter the personalization information in the boxes that appear.
- SPELL IT CORRECTLY !! – Please make sure the spelling of your personalization is correct before you place your order, once your order is placed, we can’t make changes.
- PRODUCT MATERIAL – This Christmas ornament is made of lightweight resin (Polyresin). It’s hand painted carefully and comes with a ribbon loop for easy hanging on the tree.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED – We stand behind our work. If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, please contact us and we will make sure to resolve any issues.