Dotted with paw prints from all of the furry friends that he or she treats, your vet will love this personalized lab coat ornament. A cute little puppy face peeks out from under the white coat and a white cat with black tail and ears sits upright in front of the other side of the coat hanging on a red hanger. Give the veterinarian who makes sure that your pet is healthy a personalized ornament to say “thank you” this holiday season. Our pets are just like our children, and their health is very important to us. Veterinarians take care of our fur babies with kindness and love, making them feel safe and secure while healing and protecting them. We have the PURRR-FECT gift to say thank you to your Veterinarian. Have one of our talented artists hand personalize an ornament with their name, the year, and their office or practice name. Your Vet will be so PAWS-ATIVELY ecstatic when they receive their unique gift they will likely hang it in the office to show off and enjoy daily. Our ornaments are perfect to give to the whole office staff for a job well done. Commemorate and celebrate a new Veterinarian who just graduated into the profession, or an aspiring young one looking forward to being a Future Veterinarian. Our ornaments make the perfect Secret Santa gift and great gift tags for larger presents as well.
- Your names and the year is personalized by hand with the careful touch of talented artists free of charge.
- Click the “Customize Now” button above or to the right, and enter the personalization information in the boxes that appear.
- Please make sure the spelling of your personalization is correct before you place your order, once your order is placed we can’t make changes.
- This Christmas ornament is made of lightweight cast resin. It’s carefully hand painted, and comes with a ribbon loop for easy hanging on the tree.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE. We take pride in our work, and stand behind every ornament we deliver, if for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase please contact us and we will make sure to resolve any issues.