“Turtle doves are a symbol of friendship and love. Keep one, and give the other to a very special person. As long as each of you has your turtle dove, you will be friends forever.” – Home Alone 2. We’ve partnered with John Perry, the California artist who originally made the doves for the movie back in 1992. Each set of Friendship Dove ornaments has been cast using the same mold used for the movie! Friendship Doves are made of PellucidaTM, a proprietary compound of resins that resembles bisque porcelain, but is very durable. Please note that the doves DO NOT come with string to hang ornaments.
- You receive two Friendship Dove ornaments (one for you, one for a friend).
- Each set includes two slightly different doves! One has wings curved upwards, while the other has wings curved downwards.
- Each dove measures 2″ x 3″. One small organza bag for gifting a dove to a friend.
- Two exclusive gift cards featuring a photo of the doves, the famous movie quote and info about John Perry, the artist who made them (on the back).
- Please note doves DO NOT come with string to hang ornaments.