The Christopher Radko company, world renowned for producing some of the world’s finest hand painted Christmas Ornaments began reproducing Shiny Brite ornaments in 2001.
- The Shiny Brite company produced the most popular ornaments in American throughout the 1940s and 50s.
- These reproductions make available the lovely colors and patterns from those memorable days.
- In 2001 Christopher Radko, world renowned producer of fine hand painted ornaments, began reproducing Shiny Brite ornaments. They are even packaged in a vintage styled box.
- Set of four glass bird ornaments, each approximately five inches long.
- For many of us, they immediately evoke treasured memories of Christmases spent with family and friends.