This Kurt Adler 17-inch 12 Days of Christmas Nutcracker is wearing a vibrant red outfit with an elegant gold design painted on the front. This gold design matches nicely with his beautiful cape; the red cape is outlined with white fluffy material, while the inside of the cape is ivory with intricate gold designs. This fancy Santa Claus also has a black rectangular belt buckle around his red attire that is outlined with rhinestones. He wears a wreath-like crown that is accented with red gems. Santa stands on a circular red platform with his bag of presents nearby. The 12 Days of Christmas book peeks out of the red velvet bag. To the left of the bag sits a numbered block pyramid. To complete the 12 Days of Christmas look, the nutcracker is holding a pear tree with a grey partridge sitting on the top. Like all Steinbach creations, he is crafted in Germany with the finest attention to detail.
- Steinbach Limited Edition Nutcracer 12 Days of Christmas Part 10, 1941K
- Brand new in original packaging with all tags if applicable. THERE WILL BE NO MORE STEINBACH NUTCRACKERS/SMOKERS/ORNAMENTS MANUFACTURED OR SIGNED BY THE STEINBACH FAMILY AFTER 2015. THE COMPANY IS NO LONGER OWNED BY THE STEINBACH FAMILY.
- Approximately 17″ T, Introduced 2013, Retired, SIGNED BY KARLA STEINBACH
- Made of Wood in Germany by the Steinbach Family
- Special Edition, Limited to 5,000 Pieces World Wide, Last in Series, Hard to Find