In 1710 a Dresden alchemist Johann Friedrich Böttger found out a formula of hard-paste porcelain similar to that made in China. He established a porcelain factory and started producing first European figurines – small statues depicting people from daily life, Biblical and historic characters, animals. The production was owned by the King of Saxony and Poland Augustus II the Strong, a great admirer of porcelain ware. And among the customers who ordered figurines were the most wealthy European families. Soon many other countries began producing their own figurines. Our figurines keep to classic 18th century style. They are modeled with great attention to details and hand painted in lifelike colors. Vintage porcelain figures feature flawless glazing and natural looking skin tones. Unique statuettes will add depth and warmth to your home decor. They also can become a wonderful gift for your beloved ones.
- Ceramic antique miniature statue poses spiritual singing baby angel in white robe.
- Cherub figurine follows classic European art traditions. It features exquisite details, flawless glazing, delicate colors.
- Porcelain angel figures will be a marvelous decoration for living room, mantelpiece, tabletop, shelves.
- Vintage ceramic home decor is a great gift idea for birthday, Christmas, engagement, wedding, housewarming etc.
- Porcelain collectible item measurements – 4.3″*4.3″*5.5″, weight – 0.55 lb