Surfing dates back to at least the 1770s in the Polynesian culture and has expanded into a popular water sport. The surfboards of today have been extensively developed since then. Surfing is not only for people but dog surfing competitions have emerged recently.
- Traditionally Designed Heirloom Quality Ornaments. Features a 6″ Hawaiian Print Surf Board.
- Hand crafted in age-old tradition using techniques that originated in the 1800’s
- Molten glass is mouth-blown into finely carved molds made exclusively for Old World Christmas.
- Ornaments are all hand-painted and glittered in a series of labor-intensive steps to achieve the beautiful creations
- Each Ornament is beautifully gift boxed with an additional secure carton for extra protection.