In 1891, Daniel Swarovski’s vision was to create “a diamond for everyone”. He invented an electric machine that cut more accurately than ever before, marking the beginning of a new era for crystal. From American jazz halls to Parisian couture houses, dresses dripped with beads and Swarovski crystals, reflecting the excitement of the 1920s.
- CHEERFUL EMBELLISHMENTS. This charming 1 3/4 x 1 3/4 x 5/8 inches ornament piece is a perfect gift for every occasion. Treat yourself, or a loved one, to classic sparkle with this stunning accessories. Sure to brighten up your friend’s faces once seeing this magical piece.
- HIGHEST QUALITY. The company’s name has become synonymous with genuine crystal. Authentic swarovski’s specialized manufacturing processes, together with the highest quality raw materials, guarantee the highest possible degree of precision, component quality, consistency, and unmatched brilliance.
- HOLIDAY SPIRIT CRYSTALS. This Swarovski Joyful Ornament features candy cane in cute heart shape. The beautiful figurine was expertly crafted in clear crystal and accentuated with red color for vibrancy and extra glow. What a way to be decorated as a one-piece or as a holiday season collectible set.
- CLASSIC YET CHIC. Joyful Figurines and Ornaments Collection provides decorative accessories that exude simplicity yet full of joy, sophistication yet simplicity lies within each crystal. Perfect as a complement to your living room or under your Christmas Tree collectibles. What a way to start festivity this early.
- SWAROVSKI HISTORY. Since 1895, founder Daniel Swarovski’s mastery of crystal cutting has defined the company. His enduring passion for innovation and design has made it the world’s premier jewelry and accessory brand. Today, the family carries on the tradition of delivering extraordinary everyday style to women around the world.