In 1891, Daniel Swarovski’s vision was to create “a diamond for everyone”. He invented an electric machine that cut more accurately than ever before, marking the beginning of a new era for crystal. From American jazz halls to Parisian couture houses, dresses dripped with beads and Swarovski crystals, reflecting the excitement of the 1920s.
- HOLIDAY SEASON ACCESSORIES. This Swarovski Winter Sparkle Ornament features snowflake which symbolizes the start of the Christmas season. The beautiful ornament was expertly crafted in clear crystal and accentuated with light brown color for hue and extra glow. What a way to be decorated as a one-piece or as a holiday season collectible set.
- DEVIATION AND QUALITY. The innovative technology by Swarovski gives the jewelry a mysterious glow, which appears to be radiating from within the crystal itself. The strictest quality controls help ensure the absolute flawlessness of each Swarovski jewels.
- ACCESSORIZE YOUR HOME. Who wouldn’t want to be praised just by using this piece of an accessory as a decoration to your home? Measuring 4 1/2 x 4 1/4 x 5/8 inches, this piece will be the delight in every corner of your room. The room will be given more glow, a touch of class, and sophistication it deserves.
- FESTIVITY AND STYLISH. Winter Sparkle Collection exudes close ties relationship. Every detail tells us a story that the Christmas season should be celebrated and cherished. Festive as it is, this assembly gives an extra glow to your holiday adornment.
- SWAROVSKI’S JEWELRY RANGES. Swarovski crystals are freely set by hand without using prongs or glue, thereby offering great design flexibility for a wide range of Swarovski crystals of different shapes and sizes. A ‘crystallized’ look with exceptional brilliance is achieved by the close proximity at which crystals can be set.