The telling of the Nativity story and arrival of Santa Claus on Christmas Eve are among our most beloved holiday traditions. Now you can celebrate the joys of the season and the true meaning of Christmas with this first-ever narrative Santa figurine by renowned artist . This masterpiece features the artist’s own voice sharing a new vision of what the season is all about, available exclusively from The Bradford Exchange.Exquisitely handcrafted in artist’s resin and meticulously hand-painted for lifelike details, this charming collectible features Santa at work carving a Nativity. A faithful recreation of Kinkade’s famed “Sunday Evening Sleigh Ride” hangs above a fireplace behind Santa and illuminates for an inspiring finishing touch. Be among the firsts to hear Kinkade’s own voice as he narrates the Christmas Story in a market first. Strong demand is expected. Order now!
- Requires 3 “AA” batteries (not included)
- Hand-numbered with matching Certificate of Authenticity
- First ever narrative Santa figurine featuring nativity and a classic recording of own voice, available only from The Bradford Exchange
- Exquisitely handcrafted in artist’s resin and meticulously hand-painted, this charming collectible inspired by the artistry of features Santa at work carving a Nativity
- It lights up! LEDs light up a faithful recreation of famed “Victorian Christmas II” and a Christmas tree
- It talks! Listen as classic recording narrates the Christmas Story with the flip of a switch