First-ever Thomas Kinkade Nativity Village Christmas Tree Lights Up with the True Spirit of Christmas! Plays “Silent Night”! – For the first time ever, the story of the Nativity comes vividly to life in a three-dimensional, fully sculpted illuminated tree inspired by the artistry of Thomas Kinkade. Follow the story of Jesus’s birth step-by-step with the Thomas Kinkade Glory To The Newborn King Nativity scene Christmas tree decoration. Children and adults alike will thrill to the over 40 meticulously sculpted and hand-painted characters. Standing 16″ high, this illuminated tabletop decorated Christmas tree lights up at the touch of a switch and also plays “Silent Night.” Given the time-intensive handcrafting involved in this Hawthorne Village exclusive, demand could rapidly exceed availability. Be one of the first to get this unique Christmas decoration and gift idea. Order yours now.
- The illuminated tabletop decorated Christmas tree lights up with just a flick of a switch and also plays the classic Christmas carol “Silent Night”
- Adorned with a sparkling crystalline Christmas star treetopper
- Ready for display on a handsome mahogany-finish base with brass name plaque
- Powered by AC adapter (included) or 3 “AA” batteries (not included)
- Edition limited to 120 casting days, so order now
- Hand-numbered with matching Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures 16″ H; 40.6 cm H
- The first-ever illuminated Nativity scene Christmas tree decoration inspired by Thomas Kinkade – a Hawthorne Village exclusive!
- Entirely handcrafted of fine artist’s resin to re-create each moment from the blessed event
- Featuring the heavenly angel bringing good tidings to the shepherds, the glorious night when Jesus was born, and the arrival of the Three Kings
- Over 40 handcrafted characters nestle cozily against hand-painted scenes and lush, sculptural greenery
- For important information regarding sales tax you may owe directly to your state, please check our Storefront Page by clicking on the storefront link above, and then selecting the Policies Tab