This set of exclusive Danbury Mint Around the World Santas was created in 1991. Each Santa measures approximately 3-1/2″ high and was delicately hand painted to portray Santa Claus costumed in the native dress of different countries.
- A set of eighteen (18) fine bisque porcelain Christmas ornaments inspired by images of Santa Claus throughout the world
- Comes with a specially designed collection box to store and protect the ornaments
- Certificate of registration included
- Description of each ornament included
- Features Santa ornaments representing Canada, China, Egypt, England, France, Germany, Greenland, Holland, India, Ireland, Italy, Kenya, Mexico, Russia, Scotland, Spain, Tahiti and the U.S.A..