“From the first football game played in 1920 until today, pride for the Kent State University Golden Flashes runs deep. The Wendell August Forge Kent State University ornament is a must-have for KSU students, alumni, parents and fans. With an elegant red velvet ribbon on top, this ornament will stand out like excited fans cheering on Golden Flashes athletes. Made from high quality materials, the 3” round KSU aluminum ornament is designed to last. Created from solid hand-forged hammered aluminum, the textures and details have a vintage feel and charm featuring the official KSU athletic logo with the iconic “K” and the Golden Eagle, Flash soaring from behind. The ornament is easy to care for to maintain its pristine shine and keep it looking new for years to come. Since 1923, Wendell August Forge has been creating functional and decorative metalware built on the tradition of century old metalworking techniques. The oldest and largest forge in America, Wendell August pieces are handcrafted in our Pennsylvania workshop by artists, die engravers and craftsmen. From the signature of the die engraver hidden in the design, to the mark of the craftsmen hammered on the back, each piece is a celebration of American craftsmanship. “
- KENT STATE PRIDE: Pride for the blue and gold runs deep! This 3″ round hand-hammered aluminum ornament features the Kent State University Golden Flashes logo. This ornament is a perfect Christmas gift for KSU students and alumni alike!
- THE PERFECT GIFT: Kent State fans can proudly show off their team pride on the Christmas tree or display as a cherished keepsake. With an elegant red velvet ribbon on top, this ornament will stand out like excited fans cheering on Golden Flashes athletes.
- HANDCRAFTED: Made from high quality materials, Wendell August aluminum ornaments are designed to last. Each is created out of solid hand-forged hammered aluminum and is easy to care for to maintain its pristine shine.
- EXCEPTIONAL DETAIL: The textures and details of the Kent State University ornament have a vintage feel and charm. Featuring the official KSU athletic logo with the iconic “K” and the Golden Eagle, Flash soaring from behind.
- AMERICAN CRAFTSMANSHIP: Wendell August has the honor of being America’s oldest running forge, operating since 1923. Everything we make is by hand and chiseled by expert artisans in our Pennsylvania workshop, making each piece a unique work of art.