The Bronze Nutcracker Christmas Ornament is one of Wendell August’s exclusive 2018 annual items. Featuring a beautiful, detailed design crafted by artists Kip Richmond and Master Die Engraver Len Youngo, this work reminds us of the Nutcracker’s wholesome message: that a child’s imagination is both creative and innocent. It makes a great gift for children and adults alike! This Nutcracker ornament includes a stamp celebrating Wendell August’s 95th anniversary, and is protected by the company’s Satisfaction Guarantee in case of damaged or defective items. In a world that moves faster every day, the artisans and craftsmen at Wendell August take great pride in doing things the old-fashioned way-by hand. We take our time to create each uniquely-American craft, because to us, craftsmanship is the differentiator. Our tools are our hands, hammers, chisels, anvils and our own creative talents. We use aluminum, bronze, copper, pewter and sterling silver to create some of the most beautiful pieces of art you will find. Our motivation is delighting you with the finest metal giftware in the land. The expert craftspeople at Wendell August look forward to an exciting future and the continuing creation of artisanal metal gift items for the home whose meanings are timelessly set in exquisitely-shaped metal.
- NUTCRACKER ORNAMENT: Part of the 2018 Annual Ornament Series, this special piece is inspired by the timeless Nutcracker ballet and was specially designed by artist Kip Richmond and Master Die Engraver Len Youngo.
- ENDURING: There is no better way to decorate your Christmas tree than with this gorgeous bronze ornament! This stunning 2.1″ round piece is perfect to buy for yourself or as a thoughtful gift for friends and relatives.
- DURABLE: Made from quality materials, ornaments made by Wendell August are designed to last. Each is created out of solid hand-hammered bronze and are easy to clean with a polish solution.
- PERFECT TO GIVE OR RECEIVE: Each ornament is custom made, and makes a great gift! The textures and details have a vintage feel and charm that the gift recipient is sure to cherish for years to come.
- CRAFTSMANSHIP: Wendell August has the honor of being America’s oldest running forge, operating since 1923. Everything we make is by hand and chiseled by expert artisans on American soil. That way you know every individual piece is a unique work of art!