Felt is a beautiful material to work with. Soft, natural and highly tactile, it is relatively cheap to buy, is widely available in a huge range of colors, and is very easy to work with. It has become a popular material for all sorts of consumer goods, including jewelry, toys and Christmas decorations. The twenty projects in this book include a range of decorations suitable for Christmas, including hanging tree decorations, a Christmas wreath, an advent calendar garland, free-standing felt ornaments, a Christmas cottage storage box and a bottle gift bag each design only costing 50 cents. The designs have a fresh, contemporary look that will appeal to a young audience as well as more traditional crafters, and all the projects are suitable for beginners as well as more experienced sewers. The easy-to-make pieces use pre-bought felt (no wet felting or needlefelting is involved) and include step-by-step instructions, lists of the materials and tools needed, and a beautiful photograph of the finished piece. Templates are provided where required, and the basic techniques and stitches required are included at the start of the book. These are perfect, simple little projects to make on-the-go.
- Search Press 20 on the go felt Christmas decorations book
- Search Press 20 on the go felt Christmas decorations book- felt is wonderful to work with, and here are 20 gorgeous Christmas decorations to make using this fabulous fabric
- The projects in this book are Made with wool felt or wool blend felt, or you can put an old wool sweater in the washing machine and you will have felt
- These projects are easy to make on the go, and are perfect for beginners
- All instructions and templates are included