CoolSnowGlobes’ Dancer water globe commemorates Degas’ portrait of Marie van Goethem. She poses precisely, with her chin jutting out slightly and her back hunched almost imperceptibly. Her lithe timeless beauty appears to be innocent of it all. Dancer makes a cherished gift for lovers of ballet and sculpture alike. And remember, in our fast-paced world snow globes make treasured gifts. They give people peaceful quiet moments and cherished memories to last a lifetime. CoolSnowGlobes embraces the long history and rich traditions of water globes, adding fresh new designs for contemporary times.
- Unique snow globe design with exquisite attention to detail adds playful and timeless beauty to your home decor.
- Each water globe is individually crafted from start to finish: hand-blown glass, hand-cast and hand-painted scenes.
- Degas Dancer features Degas’ famous sculpture of a young ballerina surrounded by swirling champagne-colored flitter. Attached resin base is piano black with a matte finish.
- Glass globe has 4″ diameter and fits nicely in the hand. Overall dimensions: 4.5″ x 4″ x 4″ (h x w x d) and weighs 2.5 pounds.
- Packaged in an attractive, cushioned gift box ready for presentation.