CoolSnowGlobes’ Jewel Mini globes are inspired by the rich tones of precious jewels-amethyst, topaz, aquamarine, and peridot. A bit about each stone: Amethyst is associated with clearheadedness and was believed to protect against intoxication. It is the birthstone for February. Topaz symbolizes friendship and is the birthstone for the month of November. Aquamarine symbolizes health, courage, hope, and good marriage, and it is March’s birthstone. Peridot is said to have healing powers that protect against nightmares and can provide power to those who wear it. Peridot is the birthstone of August. And remember, in our fast-paced world snow globes make treasured gifts. They give people peaceful quiet moments and cherished memories to last a lifetime. CoolSnowGlobes embraces the long history and rich traditions of water globes, adding fresh new designs for contemporary times.
- Unique snow globe designs with exquisite attention to detail adds playful and timeless beauty to your home decor.
- Each water globe is individually crafted from start to finish: hand-blown glass and hand-mixed flitter.
- Jewel Mini snow globes are a set of four small globes, each featuring a symphony of color inspired by precious gemstones: Amethyst, Topaz, Aquamarine, and Peridot. Attached resin bases are piano black with a matte finish.
- Each mini glass globe has a 1.75″ diameter and makes a beautiful little sculpture. Overall dimensions of each mini globe: 2.5″ x 1.75″ x 1.75″ (h x w x d) and weighs 3 ounces.
- Packaged in an attractive, cushioned gift box ready for presentation.