CoolSnowGlobes’ Winter Evening globe invites viewers on a full moon hike in the middle of winter. There’s a simple and profound beauty in the stark allure of the season, the landscape stilled, chilled, and beautiful. And remember, in our fast-paced world snow globes make treasured gifts. They give people peaceful quiet moments and cherished memories to last a lifetime. CoolSnowGlobes embraces the long history and rich traditions of water globes, adding fresh new designs for contemporary times.
- Unique snow globe design with exquisite attention to detail adds playful and timeless beauty to your home decor.
- Each water globe is individually crafted from start to finish: hand-blown glass, hand-cast and hand-painted scenes.
- Winter Evening depicts a quiet moment of stillness by a brook in a snow-covered glade after sunset. Sparkling silver flitter refracts the light like ice crystals suspended in the freezing air. Attached resin base is piano black with a matte finish.
- Glass globe has 4″ diameter and fits nicely in the hand. Overall dimensions: 4.5″ x 4″ x 4″ (h x w x d) and weighs 2.5 pounds.
- Packaged in an attractive, cushioned gift box ready for presentation.